Prediction of Manchester United vs Wolves in Premier League
Prediction for Manchester United vs Wolves in Round 36 of the 2022/23 Premier League taking place on May 13.
Analysis of MU vs Wolves form
- Watch Manchester United vs Wolves match
MU is currently experiencing a clear downturn in form. In their last 4 Premier League matches, Ten Hag’s team has only won 1, drawn 1, and lost 2. Winning only 4 points out of a possible 12 in their recent matches has left MU vulnerable in 4th place with Liverpool closely pursuing.
For the first time since Christmas, MU has a full week of rest, which is an opportune time for them to recover and come back stronger. At home, MU remains a formidable force, having not lost in their last 27 matches across all competitions. In the Premier League alone, their unbeaten streak at Old Trafford extends to 15 matches.
Therefore, Wolves’ trip to Manchester is not looking promising, especially as they have already been officially relegated after a crucial win against Aston Villa in the previous round. With 40 points, 10 points clear of the relegation zone, and only 3 matches left, the Wolves have achieved their target, mostly thanks to their home matches. However, they have not won any of their last 6 away matches.
Latest team news for MU vs Wolves
- Man United: Martinez, Varane, McTominay, Van de Beek, Heaton are all injured.
- Wolves: Chiquinho, Kalajdzic, Traore are all injured.
Expected lineups for MU vs Wolves
- MU (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Shaw, Dalot; Casemiro, Eriksen; Antony, Fernandes, Sancho; Rashford.
- Wolves (4-4-2): Sa; Semedo, Dawson, Kilman, Toti; Neto, Neves, Lemina, Nunes; Costa, Cunha.
Prediction: MU 2-0 Wolves.
Keep following us at AMZfutbol to read more news!